Exactly one year ago the very first post on murze.be was published. This blog was mainly started as a way to bookmark interesting links. Along the way I shared programming tips, talked a bit about learning and gave some background on the Spatie packages.
It's been a fun ride and looking at the statistics I see that some of you find all this stuff interesting too. These were the 10 most popular posts:
- A Laravel webshop
- Using Elasticsearch in Laravel
- A Laravel package to retrieve Google Analytics data
- Building a crawler in PHP
- Manage newsletters in Laravel 5
- Speed up a Laravel app by caching the entire response
- Higher order programming
- On open sourcing Blender
- An SSL certificate chain resolver
- Uploading large files to S3 with Laravel 5
bram.us by Bram Van Damme: the main inspiration for my own blog. It's a collection of links to cool stuff, with sometimes a bit of commentary. Be sure to also check out Bram's handy mixed content scanner.
ma.ttias.be by Mattias Geniar: if you agree that you can become a better developer by knowing some server management, than this is the blog for you. Mattias mainly blogs on devops and ops related topics. Be sure to check out his recently launched newsletter cron.weekly.
What are your favourite blogs? Let me know in the comments below.