4 years ago I started this blog as a tool to share interesting blogposts I found around the web. On each anniversary of my blog I published some interesting stats on the blog. This year is no different.
Between November 2017 and november 2018 this blog served 728 243 pages, a good increase compared to the 591 113 pageview from the previous period. There are 1 217 published posts, of which 195 I've written myself. The others ones are links to other blogs.
Last year in November I moved this blog from WordPress to a custom made Laravel app. A few months ago I removed the handcrafted admin section in favor of Laravel Nova. I'm really glad that I now have full control over my blog and not tied to WordPress anymore. I also opensourced the Laravel app. You can find the source code in this repo on GitHub.
These were the ten most visited posts of the past 12 months:
- My current setup (2018 edition)
- How to upgrade from PHP 7.1 to 7.2 on MacOS
- Introducing our Nova packages
- Handling CORS in a Laravel application
- laravel-medialibrary v7 has been released
- Breaking Laravel's firstOrCreate using race conditions
- When empty is not empty
- Doing less
- A better way to register routes in Laravel
- Using Content Security Policy headers in a Laravel app
I do hope you still enjoy reading this blog! ?